Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe

If you like Mortal Kombat games in general you will probably like this one. It has a pretty good story mode but has one bad part to the story mode. You cant do fatalities during the story mode. Its understandable because the characters talk to each other during cut scenes after the fight, but they should have implemented a way to do them. It still has the basic arcade mode and online matches where you can perform them so that should be fine.
Now lets talk about the fatalities. They are not that great in terms of quality. There are really none in this game that was very memorable. Dont expect awesome match endings with this one.
All of the women in the game are rocking Double D's so I was constantly shaking my mead in disarray about that. I mean they are frikkin HUGE! I dont know if that is a good part of the game or a bad one, I just thought it was worth mentioning.
It is definitely worth a rental if you like the MK series, just dont expect a game that will blow you away. I give it 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment