Friday, April 10, 2009

the life of a gamer

just obtained a lot of books for dnd 4e yesterday. My friend big steve bought a lot of the books before he decided that he would rather just play 4th edition. so he kept his players handbook, adventurer's vault, and gave me the rest of his books for 4th edition. I still don't like how simplified the 4e books are compared to third or 3.5 edition of d&d, but it is an easier game to run as a game master so I'm going to have to enjoy my entire collection of 4e while its still an entire collection. I just finished updating my character sheet for the monthly eberron campaign my friend john is running. a warforged fighter 13 / artificer 2 is awesome! I really am gonna hate it when we decide to play star wars saga edition when we hit 20th level in this dnd game. Dragonstorm meets tonight, i'm not sure if i'm going to play or not. I like the simplicity of the game, and my guild characters are updated and ready to play. Although, I have been at work for 8 hours today and I still havent' ate supper yet. I'm going to try and update my blog and all my networking accounts once a week. I need to network and everything so I can further extend the Universal Gaming network. Yahoo group universal games, you tube channel brandtp23, and myspace group universal games. Sorry, I don't have the links copied or memorized but you can find them from that information.I was cleaning out my car yesterday and found some dice hidden in my bag of paper plates and plastic forks. I think they belong to my friend John R. I'll have to get with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment